I Hate injections.
Did a blood test tis morning..
Doctor says that I'm anemic so gotta check whether its telasymia (wrong spelling).
Wasnt veri enthusiastic cos the last time i had a blood test, I woke up on the floor.
Some pervertic psycho called while i was at the clinic and it was horrible.
Told him to get a life.
Didnt noe him, kept calling mi dear.
Idiot.
Apparentli got my number from some David guy from tampines.
Huh?
Felt so bad was late for my shopping date with stephie, geoki and Lester.
One hour!
Better stop being late.
Were supposed to shop for V day gifts.
Stephie managed to get this bracelet tink that's kinda cool.
Looked at some wallets n watches but cant make up my mind.
Went to the Apple shop at Wheelock but was closed.
Sigh. Headache.
Oh and it was Lulu popo's bdae today so went to watch "I do I do" with her and K2 Francis.
Had the reali nice chocolate cake from forgot which hotel.
Reali tired..
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment